as of September 11, 2013

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 12, 2015 – Temple Trip!

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

This week hasn't been one of the best for the numbers :P But I'm still cheerful because we're going to the temple on Wednesday! I'm pretty pumped for it. This year we're going to be able to go 4 times instead of just 2. Going to the temple is always a treat. I know that a lot of missions don't have the chance. If I'm not mistaken, I think the mission Santiago here doesn't even get to go even though it's in the same country. The temple here is technically in the West mission, but we aren't far from it at all, so we can go. President asked the mission to leave earlier today to work to make up for the lost time on Wednesday, until they figure out what they can do about the little conflict. So that's why I'm on super early :P

As for the work part, this week was a little slow. My comp got sick for 2 days, and then I was sick for another. Also we had a very bad luck day on Elder Guzman's 4 month anniversary. He bumped into an electric box that cut his head, not too seriously just a scratch. On the way home to clean it out, the soles of his shoe split open, and then right in front of the house he stepped on poop. All while more than half of our citas fell through. When we got home that night, all I could say was "Happy 4 months!" We had a good laugh and slept a good sleep. Boy, what an awesome day right? Haha!

Nah, my attitude is still nice and high. I got an email from President and it was full of advice on what to do in an area like this. He helps us a lot.

Well, that's about all that I have to write about. This week should be better than the last ^_^ Thank you so much for all your help and support guys! I love you all! Mom and Dad, have fun in Hawaii!!


-Elder Froude
My companion, Elder Guzman and I




No comments:

Post a Comment