as of September 11, 2013

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

December 22, 2014 – In Yamasa

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

I have moved! I've been transferred out of good ol' Ralma, after 6 and a half months, to a place called Yamasá. I sent some pictures, but I think that Yamasá is a close translation of the name Jumanji, you guys remember that movie? Anyway, it's a huge rainforest. And I'm loving it so far! I'm excited to work with the people here and my new comp, Elder Guzman, from Nicaragua. Not much to write about though, since we've just started, haha!  I'm learning the area and getting to know the branch and investigators. As far as I can see, everything seems ok. We need a lot of work to help the branch grow though.

I'll talk to you guys this Thursday on Google+! This will be my 3rd call home and my last Christmas here :( Time flies by way too fast! DX But I'll talk to you guys then! We have to leave a little early today :( But until Thursday! Love you guys! And Merry Christmas!


-Elder Froude
Thanks for the shirt, pants, and tie!  Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment