as of September 11, 2013

Monday, May 25, 2015

May 11, 2015 – Happy Mother’s Day Call

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

Happy Mother's Day to Mom and Lauren!! It was so great to talk to you guys yesterday! That'll be my last one before I finish and come home. It's so crazy to think about. I definitely needed that call. This transfer hasn't been the easiest so far.

I feel less trunky after this call. Maybe because I won't have to wait another 6 months to see you guys again. I'm excited! But I still have a ways to go. I'll do all I can to finish strong! I can't stop now, just 2 and a half transfers to go! Haha! Now that I think about it, I don't write about how I feel about going home much. With it being so close, it comes to mind every now and again, I guess.

And like I said yesterday, don't worry about the Dengue Fever. I got it mild and the doctor said I will be fine. I'm taking antibiotics for it. I am back doing the Work.

Welp! I’m out of time! Next week I'll have more time to write! And hopefully, it’'ll be a better week too! Talk to you guys next week! Again, Happy Mother's Day!! Love you guys!


-Elder Froude

Google Hangout with Elder Froude!

No comments:

Post a Comment