as of September 11, 2013

Monday, March 30, 2015

March 9, 2015 – Transferring Again!

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

This email will be a little shorter than usual because not a whole lot happened this week. It was a rather peaceful week. Everybody in the zone was behaving, working like they should, and nobody did anything to stress us out. Thanks Zone! We did have 5 baptisms this past Saturday in the zone though! That's a record for the zone in a long time! :D One of them was ours, and 4 more from other areas. We were happy!  :D

Well, I just got here, but I'm going out again. I'm being transferred! I'm still a ZL, but I'm going to a Zone called Hainamosa. My area is called Amalia, and apparently President wants us to establish a branch there. He talked about it briefly during a meeting this week, but I didn't think I would be one of the missionaries going there. It should be a very interesting experience. I've never had such a task like this before! O: And all that while leading a zone of over THIRTY missionaries! DX Let's get crackin’!

Well family, I'm out of time and I have to log out :( But I'll write you all and send you pics next week! Love you guys! Miss you lots!

-Elder Froude

This is Maikey with me and Elder Barlow on his baptism day!



No comments:

Post a Comment