as of September 11, 2013

Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 16, 2014 – Big News!

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

Whelp! President called me Saturday morning and told me I'm transferring to another area to be a District Leader. With the excitement I'm also super nervous!! I'm going to do my best to learn and be a good leader though. Change happens fast out here. I was just starting to get into the swing of this area. We also were improving on the progress of the area here, which before had been pretty dry. We found promising people and are reactivating people and preparing a lot of the young single adults to enter the temple and other things. There was so much to do out here, and then just like that, I have to move on to something else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to accept this assignment as district leader; I know the Lord needs me elsewhere. I guess I did what I was supposed to do in this area and now I must move on to the next one. I knew from the start I wouldn't understand everything the Lord wants me to do, but when it happens it still feels a little funky. I'm going to be praying very hard for help and in learning what it is I need to learn. Wish me luck!

Other than that, we've been spending the week preparing two people for their baptismal interview, one in two weeks and another in July. One is named Grace and another Yasily. But I'm afraid I won't see them get baptized. That's ok though, I'll try to keep in touch with them. Then, the past few days I spent saying goodbye to all the investigators and members I became close to. And taking pictures with them! Don't worry, you'll get the pictures when I send my memory card to you guys. ^_^ I'll write you guys next week with my new district and who my new companion will be! Wish me luck! Talk to you next week! I love you all!


-Elder Froude

No comments:

Post a Comment