as of September 11, 2013

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 - Happy Mother's Day!!!

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Ian,

Happy Mother's Day!! It was really fun to talk to you guys yesterday! ^_^ It was really great to meet Baby Hannah too! She's so beautiful! ^_^ Well, I don't have much to write in this letter because I already told you everything yesterday… haha! I do feel a tiny bit homesick though. But that's normal because I just saw you guys! I'm feeling better though. ^_^ I'm going to take all your suggestions and talk about them with the bishop so we can have something to work with. Well, I already told you that the week wasn't the best because of the rain and our appointments falling through easily, but I'm not that easily discouraged! People that know me know that I have a pretty unique mind set. :P In this case, I'm not discouraged because the work here is hard. If it was easy, not only would I not grow from the experience, it would be ridiculously boring. That's the weird way of how I see life. ^_^ If life was easy, it wouldn't be interesting. I also wouldn't have cool stories to tell my kids when I'm old and wrinkly, haha! So Mom and Dad, don't worry, I'm still happy and working through the hard and tough. How can I not be when I know that the Lord is always on my side!

I miss you guys lots! Happy Mother's Day, Mom and Lauren! Give Laney and Hannah a kiss for me! Love you all!


-Elder Froude

Here's a picture of Elder Froude during Hangout with us! A little blurry, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment