as of September 11, 2013

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9, 2013 – Marvelous work and a glory!

Dear Mom, Dad, Lauren, and Elder Froude 1, soon to be Brody,

I want to start this email by saying how crazy it is that my brody is finally coming home! The tables have turned, and now he's going to be the one emailing me from home. He can finally see all the bumps and scratches I put on his car while I had it.  ;) Just kidding bro! Your car is in great shape and has been really good to me.  ^_^ You're going to have lots of movies to watch, music to listen to, and video games to play. Take it one step at a time, ok? I don't want your brain to explode!  ;D

Entonces, anyways, my week has been pretty good! A lot of it was spent preparing Alexandra for her baptismal interview this Friday. She's so excited for her baptism on the 21st! Also, to our happiness, we found a lovely family that is taking lessons now! The family consists of a mother, father, and two gemelas adorables, adorable twin girls of 9 years of age. They're seriously the sweetest girls; they might give me diabetes! Lol! Anyway, they're all interested and our next lesson with them we're going to finish the Plan of Salvation. The girls actually went to church a few times with a member before so they already like church. The mother actually came to church this past Sunday and she said she liked it too! Seeing our investigators making progress and sincerely interested in the gospel brings me a kind of joy that I’ve never felt before. It's a very special feeling that I can't really describe. I'll be sure to get pictures of them next week for you guys!

In other news, the 18th of this month is the Branch Christmas dinner. The members asked me to play music for them for the activity. Should be fun! I don't know what I'm going to play yet though; I don't know any Spanish songs. But the members said that they didn't mind if it was in English, they just want me to play something. Lol! I was also asked to play something for the Zone Christmas Conference as well. Ooooh buddy! I gotta pick some songs and practice them!

That's about all the important stuff this week. Alexandra's baptism is so close and I can feel that the new family will accept baptism too. Perhaps we'll invite them this week. Depends on what the Spirit tells us. :) And I'll also have more pictures… I keep forgetting to charge the camera! X)  And one last thing Brody, have a safe flight back home! :D

I love you and miss you all!


-Elder Froude

No comments:

Post a Comment